1. Get up early and start getting that work done, you can look forward to the lie in you can get at the end of it and you'll probably enjoy it more. I find that I work best in the morning anyway, I can't work as well at night so I try to get it done in the morning and have an early night to start the next day feeling awake.
2. Make the most of any time you have. Got a spare hour, don't spend it watching TV, get some work done in that time. I recently came home from uni so I did some work on the train, it made the journey quicker and it meant I had a bit of extra time to catch up with work.
3. Take breaks, I know that everyone says this but it's important, I know that my brain won't work all day without little breaks, just get away from what you're doing for a little bit and you will be more productive.
4. Have something to look forward to at the end when it's all done, for me this is Christmas, when I've handed that last essay in and done the exams, I'll be going home for Christmas and only have a little bit of work to do when I'm home, I'm imagining making mince pies now! If it's not an event you have to look forward to maybe buy yourself something nice that you've been wanting for a while.
5. Make a list, I have countless lists of things I have to do, on my wall, on a whiteboard, on my laptop, they all have similar things on but it means I don't forget anything I have to do.
6. Keep a diary, I've been doing this for the past few months and it helps to keep me organised and know when everything is happening from deadlines to nights out.
I better get back to my work now, this was my break and I'm also looking forward to getting back into blogging at Christmas when I have finished all the work I have to do.