1. My favourite, you can rub your eyes and not have the worry of looking like a panda for the rest of the day
2.You don't have to spend ages in the morning perfecting that winged eyeliner or getting annoyed that you can't get them to match, instead you can spend that extra 10 minutes or more in bed which makes all the difference.
3. Linked to number two, you don't have to take any time out of your night to take your makeup off, instead you can just jump into bed straight away (obviously after you've done your very detailed skincare routine)
4. Wearing no make-up is one of the best feelings, nearly as good as taking your bra off at the end of a long day.
5. It's good to let your skin breathe and not be covered in makeup
6. If it rains there's no worry about your makeup falling off your face and becoming a panda, you just have to worry that your hair still looks great (although if you're going for the whole no makeup look your hair will be in a bun on top of your head resembling a pineapple)
Are you a lover of wearing no makeup? What's your favourite reason not to wear it?
I have two essays to be handed in in the next few weeks so I'm busy writing those so bare with me if it all goes a bit quiet, I'll be back soon.