2. I'm in my second year at uni reading Psychology - I've actually enjoyed this year more than my first year which is surprising because this year has been a lot harder work wise and it actually counts *cries*.
3. I have a very large collection of fluffy socks - I'm wearing some pink ones now that my grandma gave me, FYI Primark do the best fluffy socks.
4. I love Taylor Swift - I'm seeing her for the third time in June and I may possibly cry.
5. I have a MacBook Air and when I'm typing I have to have the lights on the keys turned up or else it feels wrong (but when I watch something on it I can't have them on, weird I know)
6. I really want to go to New York - like really badly, someone take me! Please!
7. I used to read all the time when I was younger and now I hardly ever do and I really miss it - when I'm coming home on the train I always make sure I have a book with me as train time is scheduled as reading time.
8. My most played song on iTunes is Dancin' Away With My Heart by Lady Antebellum - I love this song, when I went to see them in concert I nearly cried.
9. I don't like Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory and basically all the American shows on e4 - yes that is controversial, I just don't find them funny.
10. I'm an only child and I've never had a pet - I don't mind about the brothers or sisters but I think that I'm scared of pretty much every animal because I never had any contact with them when I was younger.